Application Deadline: December 17, 2021
Position: International Expert of Higher Educational Program/Cluster Accreditation
Language Requirement: English
The Legal Entity of Public Law (LEPL) – National Center for Educational Quality Enhancement (NCEQE) was founded on September 1, 2010 under the Law of Georgia on Educational Quality Enhancement. The NCEQE is responsible for external evaluations as well as program and institutional accreditation in Georgia. The NCEQE was recognized by World Federation for Medical Education (WFME) in 2018. The agency has been listed in European Quality Assurance Register for Higher Education (EQAR) is a member of the European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (ENQA) since 2019.
Currently, the NCEQE is expanding its pool of experts/reviewers for the upcoming Cluster Accreditation 2022 in arts and humanities: Religion and Theology, History and Archaeology, Philosophy and Ethics, Language Acquisition, Literature and Linguistics, Liberal Arts, Digital Humanities, Cultural Heritage Studies, Audio-Visual Techniques and Media Production, Fashion, Interior and Industrial Design, Fine Arts, Handicrafts, Music and Performing Art.
Required Skills and Experience
· Experience of cooperation with quality assurance agencies in the capacity of institutional/program evaluation expert;
· Proficiency in English;
· Academic writing skills;
· Effective teamwork and communication skills;
· Skills of collecting and analyzing information and producing well-grounded reports;
Experts are required to draft external evaluation reports. The external evaluation reports examine the relevant (cluster of) study programs in the following areas:
· Goals, outcomes of study programs, and adequacy of program contents to declared goals and outcomes;
· Teaching methods and structure of studies, adequacy of students’ assessment methods;
· Academic performance and individual work with students;
· Material and human resources (infrastructure, learning environment, etc.);
· Mechanisms for promoting quality of studies.
· Experts will be provided with the remuneration for their work. The amount to be remunerated will differ based on the number of programmes to be evaluated and the mode of evaluation (online/site visit). The experts will be provided with English translations of all relevant documents.
Candidates should submit their resumes (CV) and a proof of qualification in arts and humanities (refer to the detailed list of fields of study in the background section above) to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, putting email@example.com in CC and indicating “International Expert – [field of study]” in the subject line.